- - INR
- Medicine Raw Materials
- SOLIFENACIN SUCCINATE
- Treat Gastric Issues
- Solifenacin medicine used in the treatment of overactive bladder. Solifenacin helps to control the urination by relaxing the bladder muscles.
- Take Solifenacin 10mg tablet by mouth with or without food one time per day.
- Suitable For All, Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children
- - Unit
- Store in cool and dry place. Do not place medication in bathroom or any humid place.
Niksan Pharmaceutical is one of the leading Manufacturer, Exporter, Distributor, and Supplier of Solifenacin in Ankleshwar, Gujarat, India. To understand the largest accomplishment of clients, we present these products at very realistic price ranges. Niksan pharmaceutical and Niksan group companies are nowadays one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of Solifenacin API and also finished formulations.
Niksan Pharmaceutical provides SolifenacinÂ to all states of India like Punjab, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana,Telangana, Bihar, Karnataka, Delhi, Tamil Nadu, Odisha, Maharashtra, WestBengal, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, and Madhya Pradesh etc.Â We make all the formulations in the best WHO GMP certified facilities. We also give gift samples to the companies for R&D purpose.
Niksan Pharmaceuticals are manufacturing and exporting large quantity of Solifenacin in all over the globe for many years in countries like New Zealand, United Kingdom,Pakistan, Slovakia, Canada, United Arab Emirates, Ireland,Jordan, South Korea, Czechia,Saudi Arabia, Egypt,Israel, Australia, Taiwan, UnitedStates, Singapore, Iran, Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Iraq, Germany, Philippines, Norway , Romania, Malaysia, Nigeria, Vietnam, Austria,Sweden, Thailand, Finland,Poland, Indonesia and my more countries.
Solifenacin comes in the drug class called anti muscarinics. Solifenacin medicine used in the treatment of overactive bladder. Solifenacin helps to control the urination by relaxing the bladder muscles. Solifenacin medicine helps to reduce leaking of urine.
SYNONYMS: Solifenacin, Solifenacina.
IUPACNAME: (3R)-1-azabicyclo [2.2.2] octan-3-yl (1S)-1-phenyl-1, 2, 3, 4-tetrahydroisoquinoline-2-carboxylateÂ
CAS NO: 242478-38-2
MOLECULAR MASS: 362.473gm/mol
STORAGE CONDITION: Store in cool and dry place. Do not place medication in bathroom or any humid place. Place medication away from sun light. Keep away from children and pets.Â
HOW TO USE: Take Solifenacin 10mg tablet by mouth with or without food one time per day. Follow your doctors order, and also read the instruction on the label.Â
HOW SOLIFENACIN WORKS: Solifenacin blocks the M2 and M3 uscarinic receptors and by this Solifenacin treats the overactive bladder and helps to reduce urine frequency and urinary urgency.
PHARMACOKINETICS OF SOLIFENACIN:Â Solifenacin will nor absorb in stomach but well absorbed in duodenum, jejunum and in ileum. Solifenacin takes 3-8 hours to reach the peak plasma concentration. And the bioavailability of Solifenacin is 88%. The half-life of Solifenacin is between33-85 hours. 69ÃÂÃÂ±7.8% of Solifenacin is recovered in urine and the remaining residues recovered in feces.Â
SIDE EFFECTS OF SOLIFENACIN: The common side effects like constipation, stomach upset, drowsiness, weakness, tiredness,headache, dry eyes, and dry mouth are shown in the patients. Tell your doctor right away if you have any side effects like stomach pain, kidney infection,constipation for 2 or more days, pain in urination, mood changes.Â There are some rare side effects like rash, itching, swelling also seen in some patients.Â
PRECAUTIONS: Before taking the medication tell your doctor if you are allergic to the Solifenacin or its residues. This drug cause drowsiness and blur vision so does not take alcohol or marijuana. Because of the drug cause dizziness or blur vision do not drive vehicle or do any heavy exercise after taking medication. To prevent constipation drink more amount of water, and eat fibres. To prevent the dry mouth, eat candy, or suck ice chips and drink water.Â
CDSCO APPROVAL: Solifenacin Succinate Tablet (5mg/10mg) approved by CDSCO in India in 06.07.2006.
FORMULATION AVAILABLE INMARKET:
Solifenacin Succinate 5 mg tablets
Solifenacin Succinate 10 mg tablets
Solifenacin Succinate 5mg +Mirabegron 50 mg tablets
Solifenacin Succinate 5mg +Mirabegron 25 mg tablets
Alfuzocin 10 mg + Solifenacin Succinate 5mg tablets
Note: Product protected by valid patents are not offered for sale in countries where such patents are still valid and its liability is at Buyers Risk.
- NHAVA SHEVA
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Week
- 1 Days
- Free samples are available
- HDPE DRUM WITH TWO LDPE INNER LINER
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
- WHO GMP,GMP,GLP,ISO
Plot No. 4706/03, Gidc Estate, SF-12, Shrinathji Arcade, Near Meghmani Chowkadi, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 393002, India