- - INR
- Medicine Raw Materials
- Lumefantrine is the antimalarial drug. Lumefantrine used in the treatment of malaria caused by the mosquito bite.
- tablets, oral solution
- Take medication 2 times per day with meal for three day. Take your doctorâs advice before taking the medication. If you vomit after taking the drug, take medicine again after 30 minutes.
- Suitable For All, Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children
- - Unit
- Store in room temperature in dry place. Do not keep medication in humid place or bathroom.
Niksan Pharmaceutical is one of the leading manufacturer,supplier and exporter of the Lumefantrine. The best product manufactured by Niksan Pharmaceutical is Lumefantrine. We manufacture, supply and exportbest quality product of Lumefantrine API along with Lumefantrine formulations.
Niksan Pharmaceutical is also manufacture and exports large quantity of Lumefantrine products in whole globe since many years in countries like Nepal, United Arab Emirates,South Korea, Philippines, Bangladesh, Australia, United States, United Kingdom,Bulgaria, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea,Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, , Indonesia, Iran,Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic ofthe Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Cote dÃ¢ÂÂIvoire, Croatia, Cuba,Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, EastTimor (Timor-Leste), Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea,Japan and Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, North Korea, South Korea,Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos Burkina Faso, Burundi, Estonia, Eswatini,Ethiopia, Mauritius, Mexico, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein,Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia,Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal,Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Norway,Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Fiji, Finland,France, Gabon, The Gambia, , Latvia, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda,Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, CabotVerde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile,China, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe and Saudi Arabia and many other countries.
Niksan Pharmaceutical provides best quality product of Lumefantrine in all states of India like Kerala,Punjab, Rajasthan, Delhi, Tamil Nadu, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh,Telangana, Bihar,Karnataka, Jammu and Kashmir, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh,Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana and many other states.
Lumefantrine is the antimalarial drug. Lumefantrine used in the treatment of malaria caused by the mosquito bite. Lumefantrine is member of monochlorobenzenes. It is secondary alcohol. Lumefantrine belongs to the medicine class called fluorenes.
SYNONYMS: Benflumetol, dl-Benflumelol,Lumefantrine
IUPAC NAME: 2-(dibutylamino)-1-[(9Z)-2,7-dichloro-9-[(4-chlorophenyl)methylidene]-9H-fluoren-4-yl] ethan-1-ol
CAS NO: 82186-77-4
MOLECULAR MASS: 528.94 g/mol
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store in room temperature in dry place. Do not keep medication in humid place or bathroom. Keep medication away from direct light and heat. Keep away from children and pets.
HOW TO USE: Take medication 2times per day with meal for three day. Take your doctors advice before taking the medication. If you vomit after taking the drug, take medicine again aft er30 minutes.
HOW LUMEFANTRINEWORKS: Lumefantrine kills the plasmodium parasites by inhibiting the nucleicacid synthesis inside them. And by this process Lumefantrine gives antimalarial effect to the patient.
PHARMACOKINETICS: Lumefantrinehave good absorption rate in the body, it absorbs more when taken with meal .Lumefantrine bounds with almost 99.7% of plasma proteins. The half-life of Lumefantrine is 4.5 days. The Lumefantrine metabolizes by the liver and after that it is eliminated through the bile. The elimination half-life of Lumefantrine is 3-6 days.
SIDE EFFECTS: The side effects of Lumefantrine are fever, chills, muscle pain, nausea, vomiting, headache, abdominal pain,insomnia, cough, dizziness and many more. Contact your doctor if you see side effects like fainting, chest pain, and dizziness, fast or irregular heartbeat. The allergic reaction of this drug is rare but if you see effects like rash,itching, or swelling of skin.
PRECAUTIONS: Lumefantrine cause heart problems so consult your doctor before taking the medication. Tell your doctor if you are allergic to Lumefantrine or inactive ingredients. Take medical attention right away if you see any effects like dizziness, fainting, fast irregular heartbeats or any heart problem. If you have conditions such as sweating, vomiting, motion sickness tell your doctor about it.
CDSCO APPROVAL: Artemether + Lumefantrineapproved by CDSCO in India in 26.12.2002,
Artemether 40mg/80mg + Lumefantrine 240mg/480mg tablets(additional Strength) approved by CDSCO in India in 24.06.2008,
Artemether + LumefantrineDispersible tablet (40/80mg + 240/480mg) (Additional Strength) approved by CDSCO in India in 05.08.2008,
Artemether + Lumefantrine (80mg + 480mg/5ml) Dry syrup approved by CDSCO in India in 30.09.2008
FORMULATIONS AVAILABLE IN MARKET:
Artemether 80mg + Lumefantrine 480mg tablets
Artemether 20mg + Lumefantrine 120mg/ml oral solution
Artemether40mg + Lumefantrine240mg tablets
Artemether 20mg + Lumefantrine 120mg tablets
Artemether 40mg + Lumefantrine 240mg/5ml oral solution
Note: Product protected by valid patents are not offered for sale in countries where such patents are still valid and its liability is at Buyers Risk
- NHAVA SHEVA
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Week
- 1 Days
- Free samples are available
- HDPE DRUM WITH TWO LDPE INNER LINER
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
- WHO GMP,GMP,GLP,ISO
Plot No. 4706/03, Gidc Estate, SF-12, Shrinathji Arcade, Near Meghmani Chowkadi, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 393002, India