- 11000.00 - 12500.00 INR
- 12500 INR
- Medicine Raw Materials
- Medicine Raw Materials
- PHARMACEUTICAL TABLETS AND CAPSULES
- Simplifies Digestion
- Loperamide used in the treatment of diarrhoea and also use to control the frequency of diarrhoea.
- TABLETS AND CAPSULES
- TABLETS AND CAPSULES
- Adults, Aged Person, Women, Children, Teenagers, Suitable For All
- 200 KG Unit
- : Store medication at room temperature in dry place. Put it away from light and excessive heat.
NIiksan Pharmaceutical is the worldâs leading pharmaceuticalcompany in the field of manufacturing, supplying and exporting of Loperamide and API. Niksanpharmaceutical provides wide range of API and Finished pharmaceutical productsof Loperamide to the Niksan group companies and also to our customers in veryaffordable price.
Niksan Pharmaceutical are the manufacturer, supplier andexporter of the Loperamide indomestic and as well as worldwide.
Niksan Pharmaceutical are manufacturing and supplying Loperamide in the all over the Indiansstates like Punjab, Tamilnadu, Gujarat, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Rajasthan,Maharashtra, west Bengal, Assam, Odisha.
Niksan Pharmaceutical manufacture and exports largequantity of Loperamide among theother nations from many years like Zimbabwe, Philippines, Tanzania, Singapore,Cambodia, Nepal, Ghana, Latvia, New Zealand, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa,Netherlands, Puerto Rico, Indonesia, United Kingdom, France, United States,Canada, Moldova, Vietnam, Malaysia, Iraq, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates ,Hong Kong, Jordan, Belgium, Australia, Ireland, Italy, Algeria, Pakistan,Thailand, Bangladesh, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Israel , South Korea,Switzerland, Egypt, Iran, Romania , Sweden, Peru, Greece, Mexico, Spain ,Colombia, Germany, Turkey, Poland, Japan, Brazil and many other countries.
Loperamide comes in the medicine classcalled antidiarrheal agents. Loperamide used in the treatment of diarrhoea andalso use to control the frequency of diarrhoea. Loperamide is also used in theinflammatory bowel disease and short bowl syndromes.
SYNONYMS: Loperamid, Loperamida,LopÃ©ramide, Loperamide, Loperamidum.
IUPAC NAME:4-[4-(4-Chlorophenyl)-4-hydroxypiperidin-1-yl]-N, N-dimethyl-2,2-diphenylbutanamide
CAS NO: 53179-11-6
MOLECULAR MASS: 477.04 g/mol (513.51 with HCl) gÂ·mol
STORAGE CONDITION: Store medication at roomtemperature in dry place. Put it away from light and excessive heat. Do not putmedication in bathroom or in kitchen. Keep it away from the range of childrenand pet.
HOW TO USE LOPERAMIDE: Take the medicine by mouth afterthe each loose stool. The dosage form might be different in children and adult.Do not take more than 8 mg dose in 24 hours. If you are taking the chewingtablet of Loperamide take it in empty stomach. Ask for your doctorâs advice ifneeded.
HOW LOPERAMIDE WORKS: Loperamide decrease the flow ofliquid and electrolyte to the bowel, by doing this the bowel movement becomesslow by this the bowel movement will be decrease.
PHARMACOKINETIKCS OF LOPERAMIDE: Loperamide plasma concentrationswill reach highest in 5hrs after taking the capsules and administration ofliquid make it fast in approx. 2.5 hrs. The half-life of Loperamide is average9.5-11.5 hrs. Loperamide binds with approximately 97% of plasma. The excretionof Loperamide is mostly done by feces.
SIDE EFFECTS OF LOPERAMIDE: The common side effects likedizziness, drowsiness, weakness. If taken in more quantity it can cause constipationalso. Stop taking medicine if you see some side effects like nausea, vomiting,stomach pain, constipation, fast irregular heartbeats. The allergic reaction ofthis drug is rare but if you find effects like rash/itching, irritation tellyour doctor about it.
PRECAUTIONS OF LOPERAMIDE: If you are taking the rapidlydissolving tablets keep your hand dry before taking medicine out of packet.Place tablet in mouth wait for it to dissolve and the swallow it with saliva. Stoptaking medicine if you see some side effects like nausea, vomiting, stomachpain, constipation, fast irregular heartbeats. Tell your doctor if you have anyallergic reaction with Loperamide.
CDSCO APPROVAL: Loperamide approved by CDSCO inIndia in October-1978, Loperamide approved by CDSCO in India in December-1976,
FDC of Loperamide + simethicone tablet Loperamide approved byCDSCO in India in 16.10.2001.
FORMULATION OF LOPERAMIDEAVAILABLE IN MARKET:
Loperamide 2mg tablets
Loperamide 2mg/5ml syrup
Loperamide 2mg with simethicone 125 mg tablets
Furazolidone 100mg +Loperamide 2mg tablets
Loperamide 2 mg + Norfloxacin 250mg tablets
Metronidazole 200mg + Loperamide 2mg + Dicyclomine 20mg tablets
Note: Product protected by validpatents are not offered for sale in countries where such patents are stillvalid and its liability is at Buyers Risk
- SAHAR AIR CARGO
- Western Union, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Paypal, Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- Double LDPE Liners in HDPE carboys
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
- FDCA, GMP, GLP AND ISO
Plot No. 4706/03, Gidc Estate, SF-12, Shrinathji Arcade, Near Meghmani Chowkadi, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 393002, India