- 600 INR
- 10 MICRON
- Room Temperature
- 312.41 Grams (g)
- 0.5 %
- 36 Months
- 0.5 %
- Medicine Raw Materials
- Medicine Raw Materials
- ACTIVE PHARMACEUTICAL INGREDIEANT
- Treat Gastric Issues
- Granisetron used as an antiemetic agent to treat vomiting and nausea in the treatment like chemotherapy.
- Medicine Grade
- Granisetron is a serotonin 5-HT3 receptor antagonist used as an antiemetic to treat nausea and vomiting following chemotherapy. Its main effect is to reduce the activity of the vagus nerve, which is a nerve that activates the vomiting center in the medulla oblongata. It does not have much effect on vomiting due to motion sickness. This drug does not have any effect on dopamine receptors or muscarinic receptors.
- 99.8 %
- 0.1MG AND 0.2 MG
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children, Suitable For All
- White crystalline powder
- 5 Unit
- Keep medication is cool and dry place, do not store in bathroom or kitchen.
Niksan Pharmaceutical is worlds leading manufacturer, trader, exporter and supplier of the Granisetron API and Granisetron formulations. Niksan Pharmaceutical manufactures large quantity of Granisetron API and finished products in Ankleshwar, Gujarat,India. Niksan Pharmaceutical and Niksan group companies are the largest manufacturers and suppliers of Granisetron products.
Niksan Pharmaceutical exporting very big quantity of the fine quality products of Granisetron in all over world for many years in a countries like Romania, Finland, Malaysia, Netherland, South Africa, Brazil,Egypt, Singapore, Jordan, Lebanon, Israel, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Paraguay,Argentina, Dominican Republic, Sudan, Hong Kong, Seychelles, Algeria,Iran,Uruguay, Russia, Thailand, Afghanistan, Latvia, Lithuania, United ArabEmirates, Seychelles, Peru, Switzerland, Tunisia, France, Hungary, Finland,Turkey, Pakistan, Rwanda, South Africa, Denmark, Malawi, Croatia, Slovenia,Ireland, Zambia, Cyprus, Nigeria, Uzbekistan, Cameroon, Netherlands,Azerbaijan, Venezuela, Morocco, Cote D Ivoire, St Lucia, South Korea, Congo,Philippines, Colombia Sweden, Hungary, Mauritius, Vanuatu, Malta, Kazakistan,Slovenia, Bolivia, Japan, Uganda, Australia and many more countries.
Niksan Pharmaceutical also supply large quantity of Granisetron products in Indian states like Gujarat, Haryana, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Delhi, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Assam, Goa, Hyderabad, Telangana, Mizoram, Sikkim etc.
Granisetron belongs to the class of 5-HT3 receptor antagonist. Granisetron prevents nausea and vomiting by serotonin which is a natural substance which can cause nausea and vomiting.
Granisetron used as an antiemetic agent to treat vomiting and nausea in the treatment like chemotherapy. This drug did not have effect in motion sickness and it will not effect on dopamine receptors.
SYNONYMS OF GRANISETRON: Granisetron,Granisetronum
IUPAC NAME: 1-Methyl-N-((1R, 3r, 5S)-9-methyl-9-azabicyclononan-3-yl)-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide
CAS NO: 109889-09-0
MOLECULAR FORMULA: C18H24N4O
MOLECULAR MASS: 312.41 g/mol
STORAGE OF GRANISETRON: Keep medication is cool and dry place, do not store in bathroom or kitchen. Keep all medication away from children and pets
HOW TO USE: Granisetron comes in oral dosage form like tablet; it is consumed by mouth with water. Take the medicine 1hr before the chemotherapy. And take second dose after the 12hr interval of first dose.
HOW GRANISETRON WORKS: Granisetron gives antiemetic activity by inhibiting the 5-HT3 receptor which are located in centrally and peripherally in the body. By this process the natural serotonin secretion inhibited and by this the nausea and vomiting is prevented.
PHARMACOKINETICS OF GRANISETRON: The main absorption of Granisetron is done by the oral and it is rapid and complete. As the result of first pass metabolism the oral bioavaibility is reduced about 60%. The half-life of Granisetron in the cancer patients is 9-12hrs and in the normal patient the half-life is 4-6 hrs. The 48% excretion of Granisetron is done by urination and remaining will excreted in faces.
SIDE EFFECTS OF GRANISETRON: There are some common side effects of Granisetron is headache, dizziness, fever, pain,redness and swelling on the injection point. Tell your doctor if you see side effects like stomach/abdominal pain, chest pain, fast irregular heartbeats,hallucination, loss of coordination, muscle pain etc. The allergic reactions by the Granisetron are rare but if you develop symptoms like rash, itching or irritation consult your doctor.
PRECAUTIONS: Tell your doctor if you are allergic to Granisetron or its residues. Before using the Granisetron tell your doctor if you have any past related to stomach or intestinal problem like swelling or surgery. Tell your doctor if you have certain history related to heart problems. Talk to your doctor about taking Granisetron safely.
CDSCO APPROVAL OF GRANISETRON: Granisetron tablets are approved by CDSCO in India in 05.07.2000
FORMULATIONS AVAILABLE IN MARKET:
Granisetron 1mg tablets
Granisetron 1mg/ml injection
Granisetron 1mg/5ml injection
Granisetron 3mg/3ml injection
Granisetron 500mg tablets
Note: Product protected by valid patents are not offered for sale in countries where such patents are still valid and its liability is at Buyers Risk
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Week
- 2 Days
- Free samples are available
- Double LDPE Liners in HDPE carboys
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Tamil Nadu, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, South India, Central India, Chandigarh, Punjab, Bihar, Telangana, Uttarakhand, West India, Pondicherry, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Nagaland, Lakshadweep, Tripura, Assam, North India, Meghalaya, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Arunachal Pradesh, Daman and Diu, Jharkhand, Manipur, Delhi, Odisha, Jammu and Kashmir, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Goa, Gujarat, East India, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Mizoram, Kerala, Sikkim, All India
- FDCA, GMP, GLP AND ISO
Plot No. 4706/03, Gidc Estate, SF-12, Shrinathji Arcade, Near Meghmani Chowkadi, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 393002, India