- 2800.00 - 3200.00 INR
- 3200 INR
- Medicine Raw Materials
- Medicine Raw Materials
- VETERINARY PHARMACEUTICAL
- Fenbendazole is one type of anthelmintic which is used in the parasite infections like ring worm, ground worm, hook worms, tape worms.
- 150 MG TABLETS
- 150 MG TABLETS
- Adults, Suitable For All
- 3000 KG Unit
- Fenbendazole comes in the granule form so keep medication in cool and dry place.
Niksan Pharmaceutical is the largest manufacturer and exporter of the Fenbendazole among all over the world. Niksan Pharmaceutical is oneof biggest the supplier, manufacturer, exporter and distributer of the Fenbendazole API and finishedformulations in Ankleshwar, Gujarat, India. The products ofNiksan Pharmaceutical and Niksan group companies are widely appreciated by theclients and other companies.
Niksan Pharmaceutical provides API and finishedformulations of Fenbendazole in allover Indian states Like Kerala, Gujarat, Haryana, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh,Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Meghalaya, Tamilnadu, Goa, Sikkim, Assam,Punjab, Delhi, Bihar, Jammu Kashmir Etc.
Niksan pharmaceutical is also large exporter ofthe API and finished pharmaceutical products of Fenbendazole in many countries for years. The countries where weexporting are United States, South Korea, Canada, Ireland, Australia, NewZealand, South Africa, Hong Kong Singapore, United Kingdom, Philippines, India,Bulgaria, Belgium, Taiwan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Thailand, France, Vietnam ,Sweden, Brazil, Indonesia, Germany, Poland , Turkey, Russia, Japan and manymore countries.
Fenbendazole belongs tothe class called Benzimidazole. Fenbendazole is one type of anthelmintic whichis used in the parasite infections like ring worm, ground worm, hook worms,tape worms. Fenbendazole comes in granules forms as well as liquid solutionstaken by orally.
IUPAC NAME: Methyl N-[5-(phenylsulfonyl)-1H-1, 3-benzodiazol-2-yl] carbonate
CAS NO: 43210-67-9
MOLECULARMASS: 299.35 g/mol
STORAGECONDITION: Fenbendazole comes in the granule form so keep medication in cool anddry place. Keep Fenbendazole away from moisture and heat. Do not putFenbendazole in bathroom or in kitchen. Keep away from children.
HOW TO USE: Fenbendazolegiven to the pets daily once for continues 3 days and after that gives anotherround of drug after 2-3 weeks. Give Fenbendazole to pets with food to avoid theGI upset.
HOWFENBENDAZOLE WORKS: Fenbendazole binds with the beta-tubulin of the parasites and preventstheir formation. By this the cell formation of the parasites stops and thisprocess disturbs the energy forming process of parasites and by this Fenbendazolecause death of parasites.
PHARMACOKINETICS:Fenbendazole have very poor solubility and because of this it havevery limited absorption rate inside the body after oral administration. Therate of absorption of Fenbendazole is different in all animals. Fenbendazolereaches Cmax in about 8hrs in rats and rabbits. The half-life of Fenbendazoleis different in all animals like 15hrs, in dogs, 2-3hrs in sheep and 13 hours inrabbits. The elimination of Fenbendazole is done by faecal route.
SIDE EFFECTSOF FENBENDAZOLE: Fenbendazole have side effects like nausea, vomiting and abdominalpain in the dogs, and cats. If effects becomes worsen in the pets with liver ofkidney disease. Some rare side effects like rash, swelling of skin, hair fallalso seen in the pets.
PRECAUTIONS: Consult yourveterinarian doctor if your pet has any allergic reaction toward theFenbendazole medicine. If you see side effects like rash, hair fall of the petkindly stop giving medicine to them. Do not give medication if you pet ispregnant.
CDSCO APPROVAL: Fenbendazole bulk drug approvedby CDSCO in India in January -1983,
Fenbendazole + oxyclozamide suspension& Bolus approved byCDSCO in India in 04.10.1999,
Fenbendazole approved by CDSCO in India in January-1979
FORMULATION AVAILABLE IN MARKET:
Fenbendazole oral suspension
Fenbendazole + oxyclozamide suspension
Note: Product protected by validpatents are not offered for sale in countries where such patents are stillvalid and its liability is at Buyers Risk
- SAHAR AIR CARGO
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- Double LDPE Liners in HDPE carboys
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
- FDCA, GMP, GLP AND ISO
Plot No. 4706/03, Gidc Estate, SF-12, Shrinathji Arcade, Near Meghmani Chowkadi, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 393002, India