- 2800.00 - 3200.00 INR
- 3200 INR
- Medicine Raw Materials
- Medicine Raw Materials
- VETERINARY PHARMACEUTICAL
- Fenbendazole is one type of anthelmintic which is used in the parasite infections like ring worm, ground worm, hook worms, tape worms.
- 150 MG TABLETS
- 150 MG TABLETS
- Adults, Suitable For All
- 3000 KG Unit
- STORE IN WELL CLOSE CONTAINER
Niksan Pharmaceutical is the largest manufacturer and exporter of the Fenbendazole among all over the world. Niksan Pharmaceutical is one of biggest the supplier, manufacturer, exporter and distributor of the Fenbendazole API and finished formulations in Ankleshwar, Gujarat, India. The products of Niksan Pharmaceutical and Niksan group companies are widely appreciated by the clients and other companies.
Niksan Pharmaceutical provides API and finished formulations of Fenbendazole in allover Indian states Like Kerala, Gujarat, Haryana, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh,Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Meghalaya, Tamilnadu, Goa, Sikkim, Assam,Punjab, Delhi, Bihar, Jammu Kashmir Etc.
Niksan pharmaceutical is also large exporter of the API and finished pharmaceutical products of Fenbendazole in many countries for years. The countries where we exporting are United States, South Korea, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Hong Kong Singapore, United Kingdom, Philippines, India,Bulgaria, Belgium, Taiwan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Thailand, France, Vietnam ,Sweden, Brazil, Indonesia, Germany, Poland , Turkey, Russia, Japan and many more countries.
Fenbendazole belongs to the class called Benzimidazole. Fenbendazole is one type of anthelmintic which is used in the parasite infections like ring worm, ground worm, hook worms,tape worms. Fenbendazole comes in granules forms as well as liquid solutions taken by orally.
SYNONYMS: Fenbendazole ,Fenbendazolum.
IUPAC NAME: Methyl N-[5-(phenylsulfonyl)-1H-1, 3-benzodiazol-2-yl] carbonate
CAS NO: 43210-67-9
FORMULA : C15H13N3O2S
MOLECULAR MASS: 299.35 g/mol
STORAGE CONDITION: Fenbendazole comes in the granule form so keep medication in cool and dry place. Keep Fenbendazole away from moisture and heat. Do not put Fenbendazole in bathroom or in kitchen. Keep away from children.
HOW TO USE: Fenbendazole given to the pets daily once for continues 3 days and after that gives another round of drug after 2-3 weeks. Give Fenbendazole to pets with food to avoid the GI upset.
HOW FENBENDAZOLE WORKS: Fenbendazole binds with the beta-tubulin of the parasites and prevents their formation. By this the cell formation of the parasites stops and this process disturbs the energy forming process of parasites and by this Fenbendazole cause death of parasites.
PHARMACOKINETICS: Fenbendazole have very poor solubility and because of this it have very limited absorption rate inside the body after oral administration. The rate of absorption of Fenbendazole is different in all animals. Fenbendazole reaches Cmax in about 8hrs in rats and rabbits. The half-life of Fenbendazole is different in all animals like 15hrs, in dogs, 2-3hrs in sheep and 13 hours in rabbits. The elimination of Fenbendazole is done by faecal route
SIDE EFFECTS OF FENBENDAZOLE: Fenbendazole have side effects like nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain in the dogs, and cats. If effects becomes worsen in the pets with liver of kidney disease. Some rare side effects like rash, swelling of skin, hair fall also seen in the pets.
PRECAUTIONS: Consult your veterinarian doctor if your pet has any allergic reaction toward the Fenbendazole medicine. If you see side effects like rash, hair fall of the pet kindly stop giving medicine to them. Do not give medication if you pet is pregnant.
CDSCO APPROVAL: Fenbendazole bulk drug approved by CDSCO in India in January -1983,
Fenbendazole + oxyclozamide suspension& Bolus approved by CDSCO in India in 04.10.1999,
Fenbendazole approved by CDSCO in India in January-1979
FORMULATION AVAILABLE IN MARKET:
Fenbendazole oral suspension
Fenbendazole + oxyclozamide suspension
Note: Product protected by valid patents are not offered for sale in countries where such patents are still valid and its liability is at Buyers Risk
- SAHAR AIR CARGO
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- Double LDPE Liners in HDPE carboys
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
- FDCA, GMP, GLP AND ISO
Plot No. 4706/03, Gidc Estate, SF-12, Shrinathji Arcade, Near Meghmani Chowkadi, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 393002, India