- 8000 INR
- 492.52 Grams (g)
- 3 Years
- Room Temperature
- Medicine Raw Materials
- Medicine Raw Materials
- ACTIVE PHARMACEUTICAL INGREDIEANT
- Cardiovascular Agents
- Promote Blood Supply
- anti-hypertensive agent. it is also used in the treatment of headache, vision related problems, irregular heartbeat, chest pain, and fatigue.
- Medicine Grade
- 5 MG, 10 MG AND 20 MG
- 99.8 %
- TABLETS AND CAPSULES
- YELLOW POWDER
- Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children, Aged Person, Suitable For All
- STORE IN WELL CLOSE CONTAINER
Niksan Pharmaceutical is one of the leading Manufacturer, Exporter, Distributor, and Supplier of Cilnidipine in Ankleshwar, Gujarat, India. To understand the largest accomplishment of clients, we present these products at very realistic price ranges. Niksan Pharmaceutical and Niksan group companies are nowadays oneof the largest manufacturers and exporters of Cilnidipine API and also finished formulations.
Niksan Pharmaceutical provides Cilnidipine to all states of India like Punjab, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Telangana, Bihar, Karnataka, Delhi,Tamil Nadu, Odisha, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, and Madhya Pradesh etc. We also give gift samples to the companies for R&D purpose.
Niksan Pharmaceutical is also an exporter of Cilnidipine. We export our API and formulations to many countries like Myanmar (Burma), Bangladesh,Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates, Kenya, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Australia,United States, United Kingdom, Japan, China, and Korea and also in some European countries
Cilnidipine comes under the calcium channel blocker class of medicine. Most of it is used as anti-hypertensive agent. Cilnidipine have compatibility with other API like Telmisartan, Olmesartan Medoxomil, Ramipril and Metoprolol Succinate. Cilnidipine can act on the N-type calcium channel in addition to acting on the L-type calcium channel. Cilnidipine dilates both arterioles and venules, reducing the pressure in the capillary bed.
IUPAC NAME: 3-(2-methoxyethyl)5-(2E)-3-phenylpr op-2-en-1-yl2,6-dimethyl-4-(3-nitrophenyl)-1,4-dihydropyridine-3,5-dicarboxylate
MOLECULAR MASS: 492.52 g/mol
STORAGE: Store the medicine in cool and dry place. Store it away from the direct sun light. Do not change packet of the Cilnidipine tablet. Keep away from reach of children and pets.
APPLICATION: Cilnidipineis primarily used for the treatment of high blood pressure also referred to ashypertension. The Cilnidipine have the calcium channel blocker activity it is also used in the treatment of headache, vision related problems, irregular heartbeat, chest pain, and fatigue.
HOWTO USE: Simply take the medicine as per your doctor says. The tablet should be taken orally with water. The tablet must be swallowed whole without breaking or chewing.
HOW CILNIDIPINE WORKS: Cilnidipine blocks the calcium channels in blood vessels. By this the blood supplies towards the heart increase and by that the hypertension decreases.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not take Cilnidipine medicine in pregnancy and lactation period. Do not give medicine to the patient under 18 years. If you have any confusion related to the medicine consult to your doctor.
PHARMACOKINETICS: Cilnidipine is one type of lipophilic drug. So mainly it is metabolites in the liver or kidneys. Cilnidipine is rapidly absorbed in the blood plasma in only 2hrs .Cilnidipine normally excreted by urination.
SIDE EFFECTS: There are some common side effects of the Cilnidipine are Dizziness, hypotension,swelling of (face, eyes, tongue, and feet), fast heartbeats, muscle pain,stomach pain, skin rash.
PRECAUTIONS: Dont take medicine if you are allergic to Cilnidipine. If you have any heart or liver problem kindly find some alternative of Cilnidipine. The effect of Cilnidipine is not known yet so do not take it if you are breastfeeding the baby. Do not share the medicine with other people.
CDSCO APPROVAL: Cilnidipine tablet 5mg approved by CDSCO in India in 21.06.2007.
Cilnidipine tablet 10 mg is approved by CDSCO in 21.06.2007.
Cilnidipine 5 mg Tablets
Cilnidipine 10 mg Tablets
Cilnidipine 20 mg Tablets
Cilnidipine 5 mg + Telmisartan 20 mg Tablets
Cilnidipine10 mg + Telmisartan 40 mg Tablets
Cilnidipine 10 mg + Metoprolol Succinate 25mg Tablets
Cilnidipine 10 mg + Metoprolol Succinate 50mg Tablets
Cilnidipine 10 mg + Olmesartan Medoxomil 20mg Tablets
Cilnidipine 10 mg + Olmesartan Medoxomil 40mg Tablets
Cilnidipine 10 mg + Ramipril IP 10 mg Capsules
Cilnidipine 10 mg + Ramipril IP 2.5 mgCapsules
Cilnidipine 5 mg + Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg + Telmisartan 40 mg capsules
Note: Product protected by valid patents are not offered for sale in countries where such patents are still valid and its liability is at Buyers Risk
- SAHAR AIR CARGO
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Paypal, Cash in Advance (CID), Western Union, Cash on Delivery (COD), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque
- 100kg Per Month
- 2 Days
- Free samples are available
- Double LDPE Liners in HDPE carboys
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- East India, Central India, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Manipur, Karnataka, Goa, Sikkim, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West Bengal, Himachal Pradesh, Assam, Tamil Nadu, Jharkhand, Kerala, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya, South India, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Lakshadweep, Nagaland, North India, Haryana, Daman and Diu, Odisha, Mizoram, West India, Chhattisgarh, All India
- FDCA, GMP, GLP AND ISO
Plot No. 4706/03, Gidc Estate, SF-12, Shrinathji Arcade, Near Meghmani Chowkadi, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 393002, India