- 175000 INR
- 0.5 %
- No Smell
- Room Temperature
- 551.614 g/mol Grams (g)
- 36 Months
- 10 MICRON
- 0.5 %
- Medicine Raw Materials
- Medicine Raw Materials
- Bosentan Monohydrate
- ACTIVE PHARMACEUTICAL INGREDIEANT
- Cardiovascular Agents
- Promote Blood Supply
- Medicine Grade
- Bosentan is the medicine used in the treatment of pulmonary artery hypertension.
- Bosentan is a dual endothelin receptor antagonist used in the treatment of pulmonary artery hypertension
- 99.8 %
- 62.5 MG AND 125 MG
- White crystalline powder
- TABLETS AND CAPSULES
- Aged Person, Women, Children, Teenagers, Adults, Suitable For All
- 100 KG Unit
- Store in cool and dry place, keep away from direct heat and light.
is the largest manufacturer and exporter of the Bosentan API among all over the world. Niksan Pharmaceutical is oneof biggest the supplier, manufacturer, exporter and distributor of the Bosentan API and finished formulationsin Ankleshwar, Gujarat, India. The products of Niksan Pharmaceutical andNiksan group companies are widely appreciated by the clients and othercompanies.
Niksan Pharmaceutical provides API and finishedformulations of Bosentan in all overIndian states Like Kerala, Gujarat, Haryana, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, UttarPradesh, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Meghalaya, Tamilnadu, Goa, Sikkim, Assam,Punjab, Delhi, Bihar, Jammu Kashmir Etc.
Niksan pharmaceutical is also large exporter ofthe API and finished pharmaceutical products of Bosentan in many countries for years. The countries where weexporting are Colombia, Iraq, Paraguay, Switzerland, Argentina, Mexico,Pakistan, South Korea, Italy, Germany, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Philippines, Egypt,Spain, Portugal, Australia, United States, Tunisia , Canada, Iran, Turkey,Chile, United Kingdom, Taiwan, Austria, Netherlands, France, Belgium, Peru,Thailand, Venezuela, Vietnam, Poland, Brazil, Indonesia and many morecountries.
Bosentan is themedicine used in the treatment of pulmonary artery hypertension.
Bosentan belongs to endothelin receptor antagonist. Bosentanincrease blood flow in patient suffering from PAH.
SYNONYMS OF BOSENTAN: BosentÃ¡n, Bosentan, Bosentanum.
IUPAC NAME: 4-tert-butyl-N-[6-(2-hydroxyethoxy)-5-(2-methoxyphenoxy)-2(pyrimidin-2-yl)pyrimidin-4-yl] benzene-1-sulfonamide
CAS NO: 147536-97-8
MOLECULAR MASS: 551.61 gÂ·mol â1
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store in cool and dry place,keep away from direct heat and light. Do not put in humid place like bathroom. Keepaway from children and pet.
HOW TO USE: Take this medicine 2 times perday, normally in morning and evening.
Take medicines by mouth with or without water. Put you tablet insmall amount of water and dissolve it, when it dissolves drink whole mixture atonce.
PHARMACOKINETICS: Bosentanhave very low solubility so Bosentan absorbed when it taken in high amount. Thedrug binds with almost 98% of plasma protein. Bioavaibility of this medicine is505 and it is not affected by food. Half-life of Bosentan in health person is 5hrs. The Bosentan excited by the biliaryexcretion.
SIDE EFFECTSOF BOSENTAN: Runny nose, dizziness, flushing and joint pain are the common sideeffects seen in the patients. If you see symptoms like swelling of ankles,fainting, weight gain, shortness of breath, fast heartbeat, weakness tell yourdoctor about this problems. This drug can effects on sperm production and alsoaffect your ability to become father. The allergic reaction of Bosentan israre.
PRECAUTION: Tell yourdoctor if you have allergic reaction towards the Bosentan.
Talk with your doctor if you have other disease like liver orkidney problems. This rug cause dizziness so kindly avoid driving and heavyexercise. Consumption of alcohol or cannabis can make you dizzier so kindlyavoid it while taking the medicament. If you must not be taken in pregnancybecause it can harms the unborn baby.
CDSCO APPROVAL: Bosentan (as monohydrate)Tablets 62.5mg/125mg approved by CDSCO in Indian in 23.06.2009.
FORMULATIONS AVAAILABLE INMARKET:
Bosentan 62.5mg tablets
Bosentan 125mg tablets
Note: Product protected by validpatents are not offered for sale in countries where such patents are stillvalid and its liability is at Buyers Risk
- SAHAR AIR CARGO
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Week
- 2 Days
- Free samples are available
- Double LDPE Liners in HDPE carboys
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Manipur, North India, West India, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Assam, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Pondicherry, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Odisha, South India, Jharkhand, Lakshadweep, Gujarat, Sikkim, East India, Nagaland, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West Bengal, Himachal Pradesh, Central India, Bihar, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Meghalaya, Goa, Uttarakhand, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tripura, Daman and Diu, Karnataka, Arunachal Pradesh, Delhi, All India
- FDCA, GMP, GLP AND ISO
Plot No. 4706/03, Gidc Estate, SF-12, Shrinathji Arcade, Near Meghmani Chowkadi, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 393002, India